Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm continuing to complain. I feel really pissed off still, because my partner is trying to act like I shouldn't take disrespect of my work personally. I personally did not like the survey he selected, and thought some of his sampling techniques were suspect. However, I didn't throw out his survey, and I went along with the sampling, because it's a group project. Yes, doing the work alone is more efficient, but if we were supposed to do that, we'd be doing that. Also, I hate how he tried to intellectualize it to avoid the blame for his actions. If he doesn't like something I do, he needs to take it up with me, instead of trying to act like magic pixies did his actions not him. If he wanted more help on the survey, he should have said so. The message you all should take away from this is that A) group work is based on relationships. Don't disrespect the work of other people, because otherwise they'll be mad. B)If you got beef, say it out loud.

No comments: