Friday, October 07, 2005

Here's an awesome fucking rage. I,too, am sick and tired of having people's health endangered because some idiot doesn't understand personal choice. I'm not having irregular periods and a hairy chest just because some person who follows a religion I don't even believe in thinks this makes me go to hell. I'm sure pork makes you go to hell in some religions, but are ribs outlawed? No. We recognize that if you think ribs are a ticket to burning flames, you can just not eat it. Same with reproductive technology. No one is making people take the pill or take the morning after pill or get an abortion. It's nice to have a religion, but we don't all have to follow its rules. If you don't think so, it's the dunk tank for you. Not to mention, we have tons of holy oil to anoint you with.

No comments: