Saturday, October 15, 2005

In the spirit of procrastination, I posted a want it now on eBay. A warning to people who want to have poor skills: don't wrap one of those caramel apple wraps around popcorn and try to pop it in a paper bag. I swear, I am still in tears from the acrid smoke, and I decided to order out instead of snacking in. A problem with budgeting for me is that I assume I only need the normal amount of meals, only smaller. The thing is that I need many small meals or I'll get dizzy and procrastinate. Of course, after I eat I'll get sleepy and sleep. Of course, everything makes me get sleepy and sleep, I'm averaging like 9 hours a sleep a day because I get so sleepy. I need to be sleeping 6 hours a day like every one else. It's a big problem for me. I can't have caffeine because it's bad for my nerves. Heh, I found that my horoscope for this week is about time. Awesome.

No comments: