Monday, October 27, 2003

Random consumerist tidbits. I bought the Nadesico collection from Rightstuf on its Halloween sale. Some may be like 'get it from Ebay', but Ebay is rife with fakes(shitty picture quality, bad translation, your money goes to rip off artists, instead of the people responsible for bringing this stuff to you- unlike the whiners, I understand that anime doesn't come out by magic- those liscencing fees help the companies in Japan produce more anime. )

Also, I had never been in a Loehmann's before, so I was very confused by their store layout. Why do they group it together by designer? Although, this helped my dad spot the display with the skirts that I have been craving. I have one for my prim librarian outfit on Halloween and one just for fun. I am dressing up two days this year- tommorow and Halloween. Tommorow I'll be a Scarlet Woman(who is very tastefully dressed)

I also hate Walmart. Not only do they not let workers form unions(it's the largest private employer in the US- you can't just dismiss these people ), it's full of screaming kids. Great shopping experience? No.

No comments: