Monday, October 27, 2003

I don't want to write, so I will rant. My co worker said what I wanted to say. My boss is always like "Sorry your job sucks", and I want to say "What is this supposed to be- the happy fun club? This is a job". But my co worker was much nicer. She said "This is a pretty easy paycheck". And she's right. My biggest work related worries are "Is this skirt modest enough to go to work in?" and "There's nothing good on the radio" and I get a fatter paycheck for less work than I would some other places.

I'm not saying I don't do my work. In fact, I work very hard at it. However, if you're just filing, it's pretty hard to make this work hard, you know? I don't have to talk to people who are angry or babysit someone's random screaming kids. I don't even have to stand up.

No comments: