Saturday, October 04, 2003

I never got people complaining about fat people 'because it's unhealthy'. I mean, I'm skinny, and I drink soda, and crap, and many other skinny people drink beer, eat pizza, and shove twinkies in their mouths. In fact, the skinny person who lives off of one grape might even be in the minority . That is unhealthy- but they don't get any flak for it. I could eat a big fat cheese burger in public, while chugging on some diet coke, and noone would say anything, and that's bull- just because I'm naturally skinny doesn't make that sort of eating habit any better. I guess people start being assholes and make up half assed reasons for it, but it's pretty damn dumb.

I see skinny people in the school cafeteria loading up like four plates of food, full of grease and salt and shit, and noone says anything because they 'look ok', but if some fatty was to walk in like that, they'd be acting like dumbasses in no time. It's not like this stuff magically becomes nutrient filled just because it's not causing you to balloon to 200 pounds. Of course, if you needed this, you'd not be reading all the way down here, or are probably saying some simplistic BS totally ignoring that people have different bodies. So basically, fuck you assholes. Get a bit of fucking compassion. It's so easy to get fat with all this calorie rich food around that noone in America should ever say anything bad about fat people.

I don't because I know that I might have it made now, but when I get over 30, my metabolism is going to change. I'm probably going to struggle with my weight. And I'm sure the person I'll be when I'm 30 will appreciate me not being a fucking asshole.

No comments: