Monday, September 18, 2006

You know, if you pick basil, the oils really get on your hands. Then again I did chop it up too.

Also, religious nutters who think God punished all of New Orleans because some people were going to have a gay pride parade(why don't they say that they were punished because of a high murder rate or something?) and thinks weird things about 'Islamics' and talks about Jews that believe in Jesus Christ(aren't those called Christians?) exist. It's the 3rd link.

Also, anticlassist blogger kactus tells a story about police officers acting badly. I have to admit that I think now that I was right about some people not trusting the police to help them with their school refusing kids(a discussion got into with a random chick at school). Now this 15 year old witness, do you think he's going to say, hey, the police, when I'm in trouble or I see someone doing something wrong I'm going to call them? No. Now this kid is going to be scared. And so, a lot of stuff is going to go down and the police can't stop it. Multiply that by a million and you got fucked up.

No comments: