Thursday, September 14, 2006

In other news, I don't get how paying some black lady for sex overseas frees a guy from gold digging black women? Also, for some reason, when I read the title, I thought it was going to be about gay men going down to Brazil to have gay sex with impoverished males.

Lesbian rape and domestic violence.

This is probably not a link to exactly what I heard but I was confused about why they cared about parking tickets and him saying he wanted reparations in college. If every white person who had an Ayn Rand stage in college couldn't be elected, then what would they say? I mean the ideas of Ayn Rand are a lot crazier than let's have reparations

Poor people, it sucks to be you. You're more likely to have an older car without awesome safety features.

Also, I'm going to hell for laughing about the Canada killer being a goth. I'm like, that's so over!

No comments: