Saturday, September 02, 2006

Random rumors from Memphis. I went to a baby shower, and nearly died from all the pinkness. The grandma's very butch daughter(not a mother) agreed. Then we went to South Memphis. According to random relatives, our dope dealing tenant was helping form a block party for the neighborhood children, after not paying his rent despite taking everyone's money! Also, at Kirby and Craigmont, massive fighting is rumored. My mother believes it's because of gangs. Also, children can't read. My brother submits it is because of laziness. My aunt says they are all babysitting their younger siblings and don't go to school. My mom says it's a tragedy that people are having babies too young and ending up being out in the street instead of taking care of their babies.

No comments: