Sunday, September 17, 2006

There was an ad for these games in Oprah magazine, touting how in boring doctor's offices you can play them and not be bored. I hope this starts videogame creep into older folk, so we don't have to hear a billion stories about how playing Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town or Zelda will cause your kid to shoot up the school.

in other news, TARAKO!!! I wonder what other countries think of our I'm a Mac, I'm a PC ads or the steady bounce in a jeep on the new york streets commercials.

White feminist zuzu talks about racism in the affair d' jessica's tits. Also, white feminist kactus makes fun of racism in the affair d' blizzard of whiteness 2006.

Brownfemipower called me a kitten thus making me think of Oniisama E and it's lesbian overtones.

Host clubs in Japan.

Also, in rational emotive therapy, you can cuss at your patient. Take that hugglybears.

No comments: