Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Everything is packed and shipped! Yay, finally. Armed with my $1 pants it didn't seem so bad, but it's another day of crappiness, I'm glad nearly all my work was done by last Sunday. I also realized the idea of binging had been stretched too far when I was like binge day, because I had one square of my Cadbury's caramel bar, and plan to have a really soft cookie with my stuffed pepper(which I stuffed with corn I cut right off the cob). In other news, my continuing series, poor people it sucks to be you continues.

In today's poor people, it sucks to be you, I'd like to note that poor families probably wouldn't feel safe letting their kids go door to door to shake down people, nor do some of them have jobs that allow you to sell some candy to everyone in the office, therefore school fundraisers may be more difficult.

Yea, that's a stupid segment. For intelligent commentary on poverty, you might want to try Lauren or kactus instead.

No comments: