Monday, September 18, 2006

Good old Colbert/Stewart wank.

Also, the biscuits that my booty is baking are on fire! Now, on the internet, some liberals don't know what both/and means. Let me explain! Now we all know that Ann Althouse is batshit and fantasizes about virgin brides because she bathes in their blood. But, now here's the tricky part! We can also wonder why there's only white folks in this room, and how in the future we can let lots of different people meet the Clenis! We can do both at the same time! And we don't have to resort to tired ass crap like maybe bloggers of color aren't good enough to meet with the Clenis because some of us make typos in our posts.


Plenty of white people make typos, or just make links and say heh or do that annoying thing where all the sentences are connected with ellispes, but does that mean that we should ignore their voices? I mean, for fuck's sake, if I decided that I was going to have a women of color only blog meetup, I'd never hear the end of it. But if some guys have an all white blog meetup(even if their hearts were pure and they really intended to invite people of color. I mean would that excuse fly for my gathering?) it's all cool! Just bleh.

Also, I really hate this whole thing with the stupid pope. It seems the rest of us are forever being told that if we only said things nicer that people would recognize our basic humanity. But apparently well, the Pope can say whatever he wants and no one is supposed to get mad. I'm sorry, but what the fuck? How are these Muslim leaders supposed to control every single Muslim in the world? If 99% of Muslims behaved the way we'd like, there'd still be 10 million(check my math though. 1% of a billion is 10 million right?) crazy motherfuckers to fuck shit up for the rest of them. So the truth of the matter is, dudes, just stop saying stupid stuff. You're the fucking Pope. The awesome Pope before you didn't go around saying all that shit about Islam!

You know why I hold you to a greater standard than a bunch of random European guys drinking beer in their pub or where ever Europeans get drunk at? You're the fucking Pope. Think carefully. Just say violence in the service of religious extremism is bad. We all get that and it covers everyone without insulting people. Now was that so hard?

No comments: