Friday, September 15, 2006

You know, I can't be a femme because my real craving is to be in the circle of power. I don't want to be batting my eyelashes at some guy to get him to fix my tire. I don't know whether that guy is a friend or a foe. I want to be able to fix my own tires. I don't want to be typing up ads about how I'm a hot ghetto honey ready and willing. Ask me about age play! No, I want to be owning the place, having assets that aren't well, my ass. I don't want to be walking around at 65, trying to vamp instead of having a successful career in my own right. With lifetimes getting longer and longer, the advantages of getting an education and power in one's own right are only increasing.

In other news, how can anyone wear a sports corset? This dress I am wearing today has slight boning, and I am uncomfortable although I have not done heavy sports.

Related: You know, getting behind being sexy as resistance totally doesn't go with me because my class level is too high. It's like I can see people using violence as a tactic when they are really and truly cornered, but if you have another option, non violence is preferred. I can't act like I have no choices because that's just untrue.

No comments: