Saturday, September 16, 2006

OMG! Not only did I find the video I've been looking for since 2005 on this site, I found even more awesomeness than I was expecting! (I came for the eternal sunshine vid, and stayed for the napolean dynamite).

Also, I hate ginmar so I will link to a whole thread of people making fun of her. Take that for offending my faction, punk ass bitch.
(Also, here are some links to help you avoid being racist. First Tim Wise. Read his articles to prime yourself for not being racist. If you're comfortable with the idea, try the tough love of the racism FAQ and finally, if the not being racist idea appeals to you, maybe you'd like to read a book. Also, check out my blog roll. I find women of color feminism to be helpful, as one does not have to pretend that the lives of women of color are less important than the emotions of white people. )

Also, even more feminist wank, as Ann Althouse's comments annoy us all. I have no idea what she was on about personally, because it's not like Jessica can exactly change the size of her breasts whenever she has a photo op.

Also, feminist is a pool of evil! pure evil!

No comments: