Monday, July 31, 2006

Jay Sennett thinks about how he is obsessed with the little things while the world is going to hell in the handbasket. Nowadays, I am cocooning more and more. It's nice to brush my imaginary cows, plant my imaginary pineapples, and date my imaginary girlfriend(I'm not going crazy, I'm obsessed with playing Harvest Moon) and the truth of the matter is that it feels like everyone has gone mad. Blowing up kids, exploding airports, it's like all hell has broken loose and the voices of sanity can't be heard in all the craziness.

And the truth of the matter is that I don't feel very significant. I could totally block out the outside world and only pay attention to celebrity gossip, video game news, and new fashions, like millions of people already, and it wouldn't make a difference at all.

No comments: