Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'm in a horrific mood. I have no idea why folks don't talk more about how moving around every single time one thinks they see a brown face and its quite possibly negative effect on the environment. You know, I'm suspicious of whites saying they want low crime and good schools. You know why? Because I don't know- I have no idea how white folks think- do they really have no knowledge of how schools are funded? Do they have no idea why people want money so bad they are willing to kill for it? Like do they think that criminals can't steal their money and can't steal a car? Like, I am aware these problems are big, but you know, half this mess could be solved by white folks saying "I refuse to believe it's still the fifties".


This whole thing is unsustainable. And thus I hate everyone and wish they'd die. This is such a bleak and hopeless period of American history. Every time we turn our heads, some soldier has done something horrible to someone. Every time we get up, our government has done some outrageously corrupt thing. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if some cities ended up underwater again this year. Yea, this is a horrid time to come of age. The only consolation is the widespread availability of fairly cheap manga, but that doesn't really matter to a lot of you.

No comments: