Monday, August 22, 2005

The pathological right wing culture of victimology has overrun our country. Yesterday, I was in Memphis, the Elvis worshiping megacenter of megachurches, with congregants fainting in the aisles every Sunday. I decided to sit in for Sunday brunch with a couple of the locals. Jim Bob and Bubba were quick to blame their shitty meth infested lives on black tricktonology. I asked them why they didn't have jobs, and they said that the evil n word menace had stolen all their jobs, raped their women, and peed all over the graves of the noble upholders of the Lost Cause. I note that their so called leaders tell them that the only way they can get ahead is to depend on handouts like legacy admissions, hundreds of years of free labor, and most radical of all, a national qualifications exam for all jobs and colleges that lowers standards to only one question- "are you or are you not white?".

Most terrible of all is the fact that whenever a white person bravely goes against the group think that has been inbred from ineffective leader to ineffective leader, he is called a race traitor or accused of acting black. For example, my half niece's gardener's third cousin's dog walker's ex high school teacher's great aunt's beautician's son got made fun of for being a 'four eyed nerd' in SCHOOL. The anti intellectualism of the white establishment will be its downfall. How they can survive with this pathological culture is beyond me.

More at the fine liberal blog, Ariadne's Labyrinth

*So how did I do? What conservative troupes did I use?

No comments: