Thursday, August 04, 2005

As a slender person(5 feet 104 pounds), I wish to apologize to the fat people of the world for the behavior of my sisters in skinniness. Yes, I know that some bitch has started whining about how someone called her anorexic(probably because she doesn't eat) just because you said be proud of your curves everybody. Yes, I am fully aware of skinny women who act like one asshole is the same as the systemic discrimination against fat people. I hope you realize that not all skinny people are complete and total idiots.

It's really hard for me to let some people in my mental feminist community. One group is anti choicers for obvious reasons. Another group is women who think that skinny people are just as oppressed over their weight as fat people, white women who think that whites are just oppressed as blacks, and plain anyone who can't tell the difference between a systemic problem in society, and one asshole.

Luckily, the feminist ragers get a clue.

No comments: