Friday, April 18, 2003

Note to nice guys- no matter how many average girls you ignore or scorn, ten hot supermodels will not fall from the sky and offer you blowjobs. You may blather on and on about levels and how you shouldn't settle, but let me tell you something- the females that are attracted to you are your level. If supermodels aren't begging you to let them give you a blow job, you are probably not on the same level as them.

You may have seen Love Hina or some romantic comedy in which the beautiful woman falls for the guy because of his essential goodness. Don't believe it. There's a reason why it's a movie. If you can't accept the girls on your level, don't complain about it.

I love whining. I love to gripe, complain, whinge. But there's a limit, and Oh poor me, supermodels don't want to fuck me, is that for me. You know all those guys wandering around with girlfriends? Making you feel like shit? You know how they got those girlfriends? Not by saying OH MY GOD, I couldn't be seen with you! So the bottom line is guys with standards are celibate, and guys without get laid. If you'd rather be celibate than date a normal woman, that's your choice, so shut up.

No comments: