Saturday, April 12, 2003

I have had several dreams lately, but I remember only fragments.Today's dream involved me in fields of grass and concrete, searching for pieces of songs. I remember being in a car with my brothers, one of their friends and two guys I have never seen before and they were in a band. I remember the big performance, too.

The band was both performing and watching the performance. My oldest brother had a chorus line of girls dancing next to him, and some guys in the front were getting pretty crazy. Some of my schoolmates( black, one clad in a head wrap, wrap around shirt and long skirt) were painting glittery textiles. The friend of my brother remarked we all smoked because of his brother.

Another dream involved me living with my Japanese teacher. I kept spilling bowls of rice and having to vacuum it up with an ineffective dust buster.

In another, I was wandering around the mall. I think I was looking for the platonic shoe ideal, and a hair dresser. One said they couldn't do my hair there, it was closing, but gave me a list of all the chain in the area and their phone numbers. I was eternally grateful.

No comments: