Sunday, June 01, 2003

This is a very interesting website on strippers viewed in a feminist light. I don't know what I think about strippers. I've only seen one once, stepping out of a private party in the dorms, and what surprised me most about her was her size. In my mental image of strippers, I pictured girls that were all at least five feet four inches, but this girl was five feet tall. While this is probably a silly thing to be shocked at for more worldly people, I was certainly surprised.

I at least know I couldn't be a stripper. It seems like you'd have to at least not fall off of the stage, and well, that's not my forte. I have a saying- I can do anything just as long as it doesn't have to be done quickly or well. Well, you certainly can't have a niche of 'falling off the stage' fetishes, so I don't think I'd last long.

No comments: