Wednesday, January 04, 2006

*possible Peach Girl spoilers* I'm to episode 19, and this anime has held up well, even with Sae mostly out of the running. I like the little touches- how they keep the soap opera elements just on this side of believibility, and how Momo has a different hair style every day. It's stuff like this that can elevate a show from average to 'very good'. I got a big shipment of comics today- two Powers trades, It's a Good Life If You Don't Weaken, Tricked, and The Summer of Love.(I got the hardcover with the weird green, but hey, it was like 5 bucks)


I'm rereading David Boring- I had totally forgotten what a work of genius this book is. I'm addicted to the inking style, and how they have lovingly reproduced the four dot printed look of the old comic panels...

No comments: