Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm going to bed after failing to study, but here is a list of all the people of color bloggers I can find without looking very hard, livejournal communities that are useful included. First community stop- Debunking White - learn to get a clue. I am interested in this because I am curious about how white people can change their attitudes. Next community- Angry Black Chick! It's time to rant and rant! On our next stop, our first blog, Silver Rights by Mac Diva, not so frequently updated, but good when it is, next, Mac Diva's more frequently updated Mac-a-ro-nies. Focusing more on news, rather than mostly civil rights issues. Next on our list, Prometheus 6! A very frequently updated blog with insightful comments. I really admire p6. He's a news junkie, breaking it all down. Also, has informational links on the sides. Check them out, you might educate yourself.

Next, it's time for Steve Gillard! Very very nice! His strong language and pertinent rants on anything and everything(he loves to talk about wars though. and bad advice columns) make him a must read every single day ever. On our next stop, we stop by a small blog, Dialetic Humanism. Other than the fact I hate audio posts, very solid. Nice fresh point of view. Now we have a group blog, the Niggerati Network. Don't make me say it twice. Some good points are brought up here. It's time for Professor Kim's News Notes! What she picks to post is often very enlightening. Her writing is very sharp too. And on the next stop, we have Black Perspective and Introspection. I love how they never pull punches and are willing to be intense and pro black. Warning: might hurt your fee fees.

Vision Circle is next on the list, a group blog with a nice mix of clashing perspectives to entice and amaze. Although sometimes I have problems with the comments system. Also, Oliver Willis, who I don't get why folks are always trying to attack him on his blog for, as if he's the craziest leftist ever, when he's really quite moderate. The Asian Vegan is full of yummy yummy recipes, and plans for a new resturant. I hope they succeed. Now on to Jimi Izrael- it is interesting that sometimes he doesn't write in 'standard' dialect on his blog. Some insightful discussions have gone on on his blog. Angry Black Girl- Warning: Don't go in if you can't stand the heat. A HOT blog. Negro Please is making me wish I was back into comics right now.

Black Looks gives us an international perspective. It's time to chill off with the LJ community- people of color nexus, and last but not least, Afro-Netizen. I think I got to most of these blogs by looking at feminist blogs and then following the links. These blogs present a great diversity of black thought(there are some other colors there, but only a little) . I hope you have found this useful.

No comments: