Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Ok, I was reading Pandagon[ok, I know, I know] and some asshole was all like I MUST MURDER WOMEN BECAUSE THEY WON'T GIVE ME ANY SEX. Personally, I think this is also a result of our idea that sex is super important and central to life. No one would accept the excuse that going 20 years without pizza makes murder OK, and pizza is more fulfilling than sex with creepy assholes who don't know where the clit is or about getting a woman hot before putting it in.

There's way more in life than getting laid. I assure you. Maybe we should value building a life and building a community over a single sexual relationship. If this guy and the pick up artist guys spent as much time developing themselves and connecting to others as they spend complaining about us bitches, this would be a better world.

No comments: