Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I have to admit, the reason why I am making fun of that wife[I didn't comment, but somewhere in my heart, I LOL'd] is because that's just my personality.

I admit I did go wtf at her husband not letting her watch Friends. and laughed that she sneaks around to wear purple tights. Why do I laugh? Ok, I have to admit I'm uncomfortable and on edge these days. After hearing all day about people with husbands that say 'You're trash! No one will want you because you have kids!", this woman seems like she thinks stuff that's not quite abuse but might turn into it, is somehow this romantic ideal. It's funny because it is like a train wreck. Something tragic is happening, but you can't look away. You must laugh because you feel you may be hit by a train one day.

I'm an old maid, but what if someday I become a bride and end up having the love I thought I had dissolve into 'No sailor moon DVDS and perm that hair, you look a mess'. So I laugh. And I feel better.

OK, and I think he is being a dick about her weight. What if she has a baby? she's going to get fat then.

No comments: