Thursday, August 27, 2009

After reading some stupid crap about how us people struggling with chronic depression and anxiety just need to do some exercise and live the virtuous middle class life of buying vitamins and herbs from large companies, who...hey...advertise their wares on tv.

Not to mention, the demands of American life are quite extreme, leaving less time for therapy sessions, rest, and rejuvenation. I personally am anxious by temperament, but the no safety net american lifestyle sure isn't helping. I avoid caffiene, but it's still hard for me to sleep.

Also, I saw this article on how asian american women are suffering from depression.

In the letter down the page the nitty gritty of health care, I learn that all of our chronic illnesses would be solved if people didn't smoke. wow dude! I didn't know that smoking was bad for you!

No comments: