Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I love this facebook group, so I joined. Of course, if it said "or full of adorable babiliciousness" then the list would be even smaller.

LULZ, racism. I love this macro. Seriously folks, a few kids wearing 'ethnic costumes' will not convert them to Wahabbism or whatever! You know what the problem is? The imperialist capitalist white supremacist patriarchy! DUN DUN DUUUN!!! I don't like the idea of coed bathrooms everywhere. I can see a few women with possibly different anatomies than the rest of us going in and peeing, I can see a special theirs bathroom along with the his and hers, but to combine all the bathrooms and have the bathrooms filled with strange men? Yuck!


In Canada, their food banks are full of hungry children and in a sad state.


A white woman wants you, yes you, to stay out of the fricking sun.

LULZ, childbirth.

Thanks to meth, honest craftswomen can't get lye.


There is now a carnival of feminists.

Oh and apparently a carnival of radical feminists.

No comments: