Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Apparently you can get emergency contraception on the internet.

In anecdotal news, according to my methods teacher, there is a drug that costs $30 per pill that you give to cancer patients, and they have to take it twice a day. According to a random girl in my religion class, she went to a Rastafarian ceremony, in which some guy told everyone not to hate her for her extremely pale skin and to stop staring at her, and also they reenacted the coronation of Haile Salaise(SP?). All anecdotes may be riddled with errors.

Also, the internet has changed my mind. I think I'll start using the full word nigger. I'm sick and tired of not saying what I want to say because some asshat might want to co opt it. TIP: Excuses are nothing. Context is everything. Obey a basic sense of decency.

No comments: