Thursday, April 15, 2004

This is very interesting page, and while I agree that we should all vigorously protest against such extremists, it's a few crazy profs on the fringes, making up a bunch of bull and shit that noone listens to. I'm sure this guy understands that white racism is very widespread and accepted, and that's why we focus on it. Well, I didn't have anything useful to say, but wanted to show the site.

Although this may be a sort of geographical thing. For example, I have actually heard that people know that conservatives are full of shit. In the South, people fully believe that blacks, women and gays , and atheists are stealing their power, and they are oppressed, because they deserve everything. We shouldn't even pay attention to those other groups- they just don't count. They do not have the birth right of power.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but HELLOOOOOOOOO! There is NO race that *deserves* the sort of power that comes from such a color caste. I hear people decrying the system of castes in India, and I'm sure the people in the higher castes have a nice bag of excuses for why the lower castes should be oppressed.

No comments: