Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I have found a strange quirk in my personality, and in the spirit of navel gazing, I will talk about it. I am not scared about doing movement improv in public. I am frightened of approaching people I don't know, or even worse of talking to people I have seen around, but don't know that well. But looking like an idiot in front of the entire school? No problem. I guess it's because I tend not to notice people around, I tend to be so focused on what I'm doing, so the focus is not on the scary people, but on the dance.

Also, about the tragic events of today. If one feels like it, maybe it would be appropiate to say a little prayer for the soldiers, contractors, and Iraqis that have died in this war. If one is not religious, contemplating the futility of their deaths, and the waste of good life that represents will suffice.

No comments: