Thursday, August 21, 2003

Today I popped over to WaldenBooks and got Death:At Death's Door, Forbidden Dance and Choke. Death is adorable, although parts are copied verbatim from Season of Mists, there's enough new fun to keep me satisfied. Also, manga is the future, says some comics blog guy.

Also, this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I know that teen sex isn't very kosher, but calling the cops? Millions of teens are fucking every day, and they are trying to give someone a felony charge for it. Why don't they go back to prosecuting real crimes, like dirty old men fucking young girls? I mean, how is this sexual assault? A real victim of sexual assault would probably be incensed by the idea that some 14 year olds fooling around is supposedly just as bad as being attacked by some monster. Man, this is one place where I think personal responsbility should be used.

No comments: