Thursday, December 01, 2005

I think these guys are douchebags. Dude, not everyone celebrates your holiday, and even if people do, they want to talk about the whole season, not just one day. I mean, it's the 1st of December- it's not fucking Christmas! But all the Christmas celebraters are still excited about the festivities. Stop being assholes- we can all live together in harmony if some people would stop acting like their holiday was the only one being celebrated at this time. For fuck's sake, I simply can't tell if someone's an atheist or a Jew or a Jehovah's Witness just by looking at them. So of course, I'll just give a general happy greeting.

I personally don't celebrate Christ's birthday. I simply content myself with the idea that if he had lived, Jesus would be pleased with the closeness of family and friends,etc. Seriously, dudes, do you think Jesus would be kicking up a fuss about what people called his birthday or do you think he'd be at the soup kitchen? You all know where I place my bets...

No comments: