Monday, December 12, 2005

To cleanse my heart, I will list in a cute fashion

I don't like my lab partner
1)I hate it when I spend hours on graphs, editing text, arguing with some asshole at Kinkos, and he says I didn't do enough
2)I hate it when he decides to do stuff, doesn't tell me, and then wonders why I don't know?
3)I hate it when he interrupts me
4)I hate it when he repeats something I just fucking said to the poster grading people. LISTEN, GOD DAMN IT
5)I hate when he acts like having a nervous breakdown from stress isn't a serious problem.
6)I hate when he complains that I spent 5 minutes eating so I didn't pass out
7)I hate when he thinks he can talk to people any kind of way and then is shocked, shocked that people talk bad to him back.
8)I hate how he totally lost his perspective. I understand that I lost my perspective about methods too- but I didn't bother other people with it.
9)I hate how he bitches moans and whines
10)I can't think of a number ten, but I think I'm cleansed now.

No comments: