Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I wish I could win at the internet too. I have a hard time articulating how horrible it is to ignore hundreds of years of real discrimination and all the stuff we have going on now to focus on some petty irriation that affects either whites or men. It really says "Whites (or men) are more important than the rest of you." Also, the mocking of racist white feminists goes on. They aren't being mocked because of their race, but because of their refusal to learn. Of course, thier race is what makes it so easy for them to refuse to learn basic concepts, and spend all their energy defending their right to be lazy.

For those who want to be educated, here's a good basic article. I pulled this up while I was using google to look for the author of the poem that I'm supposed to write my take home essay on African art for. It's a good poem (the Ingrid Jonker poem)

No comments: