Saturday, December 31, 2005

This new year's eve I'm dedicating to hating everyone and bitching about how 2005 blew donkey balls. I have to admit that this stupid so called humor article is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. Oh, NOES, women don't dress up in costumes for your pleasure! *gasp* They have the NERVE to wear whatever they god damn please even if they are 300 pounds. Look, dumbass, cosplay is for fun, not so some dumbass can ogle. Also, I hate people who are like "ha ha, fun is for nerds". Hey, at least I can talk to people I don't have to funnel a keg of everclear to be able to stand.

This guy is too stupid to deal with, so I'll make a list of weird stuff that has been stolen from my parents: a mantle, aluminum siding, plaster, paintbruses, dishwasher space(some guy washed his clothes in the dishwasher of a house we were saving to rent),etc.

No comments: