Saturday, September 27, 2003

I agree with a limit on the weight of books. When I was in highschool, my books weighed about forty five pounds, but I was a ninety five pound weakling. I couldn't even change books without walking too near the lunch room, which I was trying to avoid so I wouldn't be questioned about why I was in the halls, and forced to go to lunch.

Lunch was my everyday horror. I don't do well with systems like that. College lunch is much better, because it doesn't reflect so much on your worth as a person if you eat alone. People might say it doesn't matter, but I'm sure they had a nice warm group to sit with everyday, so of course, it doesn't matter. You took your status for granted, and you want to beat up on me for it. I think you should have enjoyed that status. (This is all the general you)

No comments: