Sunday, July 05, 2009

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamed that I was rolling around the pond near my home in a wheelchair. I was in it because my legs hurt when I walked and I wanted some exercise. I fell off of it, was bitten by a snake, and ended up having to stay home from work.

The pain of the average child. Personally, I think that most children aren't getting teachers and tutors to deal with their averageness, but I may be off. It sucks being an average adult too. I'm certainly below average in energy for example, so I always feel guilty for my lack of doing stuff.

I don't like hippies so I laughed at this comment. Also, a child with rare childhood onset schizophrenia is misunderstood in this stupid.

I should look into the prevalence of childhood onset bipolar. I hear it is rare but being diagnosed more often.

No comments: