Monday, November 03, 2003

Victims of the world, unite! I think that being pissed off is a much better response to being fucked over, than worrying about what you did wrong, and how you could have possibly caused this. The latter is my tendency, which is of course, encouraged by society. If someone does you wrong, you're supposed to whip yourself about it. Although, as of late, I've been getting angry. It's not ok to be an asshole just because I won't blow you away with a gun. It's not ok to hurt others because you have an inflated sense of your own importance.

People may complain about victimhood, but the only way to not be a victim anymore, is to ignore their rhetoric. Hating yourself only keeps you chasing your tail, and noone can kick any ass but their own that way. If you're so busy worrying about how awful you are, there's no room for any real action to be done against those who have hurt you. Those people tend to prey on those who listen to morons who think that just ignoring them will work. Don't do it, kiddies. Punch them in the face, take the suspension. I think even your parents would understand that.

Believe me, noone has the right to hurt you. I don't care how big they are, how rich their parents are, how they act when the teachers are watching. I guess that's my public service announcement for the day. Too bad I can't go in and tell kids that at school. It'd be a bit too edgy for schools and cause some problems. I mean "No one has the right to hurt you"? That would be revolution in schooling. People would actually be able to learn maybe. Oh well, a pipe dream.

No comments: