Friday, November 07, 2003

Racists make me fucking sick. Dude, if you can't refrain from saying nigger in front of a black person, how can you even call yourself an intelligent human being? I cuss a lot in my head. You can often read me cussing in this blog. However, when I am in public, I refrain from cursing. Now we get to be thought of badly, because one person doesn't think that maybe she should be polite to others. Thank you, Mrs. Asshat. I would have fired that bicth's ass, just so people could see we don't tolerate asshatery.

And don't wear fucking blackface. If you do, you're a fucking moron. I'm sick of racists, why don't they just move to Siberia, and stop fucking up our country if they can't understand that they aren't the only important people in the entire fucking world? Yea, I'm saying that everyone's concerns are important, not just the concerns of rich whites, and if you are whining about it, sit on a pin and spin. Or better yet, read a fucking book for once. Maybe start with this

After I wrote this rant, I remembered that I was stopped by a news crew and asked about this. However, I hadn't heard about this at the time, and so did not get on TV. Good, as I am ugly and inarticulate.

No comments: