Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh those wacky folks! Personally, I think he should eat the wafers and donate the Korans to a charity, because it seems wrong to waste a perfectly good book.

Although I have to take issues with the ohnoes!thecraaazymoooslims posters. The folks sending death threats are an example that Christians are just as insane. I'm not saying that taking people's religious wafers is good, but cool it with the death threats. My religiosity has faded so much I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on, actually. I always thought the wafers and grape juice were merely symbolism, that the whole communion was a ritual to remember Jesus' sacrifice. So the whole issue is hazy in my mind, because to me, the wafer itself has no power, it's the ritual that has the power. So to me, without the belief, it really doesn't matter what happens to the wafers.

No comments: