Thursday, April 02, 2009

Personally, I don't think sex is an essential part of our happiness,etc. Not only are there asexuals, there are people with low libidos, people who are perfectly happy to have sex once in a while, but aren't going to die if they don't have sex. Personally, I think there's too much emphasis on sex in today's society. Sex is fun, but it's like eating chocolate. I like eating chocolate, but I'm not going to die if I don't eat chocolate for a month.

Also, we learn how institutional codes make us more lonely in the story is harbor town illegal?
Zoning codes regulate sprawl- driving us away from each other on racial and class lines. But if we make it more legal to not sprawl, will we come back together? I don't know.

Oh yeah, and yesterday I thought that I wanted to repay the love I was given somehow, even though I don't have the strength or talent.

No comments: