Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh no you didn't, sadly no!

uh...what? I don't like that Palin at all! Hillary was actually pretty good. I would have voted for her, since she's for health care, pro choice, and could be talked into saying that we don't need to go to war every single place ever, but Palin? no. She's even for creationism!

Really, I'm only for women candidates because I think sometimes women have awesome ideas that need to be included more in the discourse of this country. If your ideas aren't awesome, and you're just like I have a vag, I'm like, so what? so does half the country.


I also learned today that you shouldn't let your kids hump other kids in public.
Really, there's a time and a place for the bump and grind, and that time and place is not at a kid's birthday party.

also, the stupidfree thread.

No comments: