Monday, August 18, 2008

Horrible vampire fiction is serious business.

apparently you can survive without insurance.

school cutbacks hit parents on both sides. Less cash for school supplies, but growing lists.

hahahaa, this is hilarious! This is the funniest thing I've seen since I injured myself laughing at The Office yesterday!

*dies*
Apparently these ladies have an interesting culture, that must be...KILLED WITH FIRE!!!...I mean...respected.

Ok, this is the most epic shit I have ever witnessed.


BTW: I saw 20 geese today.

Some lady realizes that not having cable will not buy her a comfortable retirement. Also, while part time jobs in college are all well and good, if you work an actual part time schedule, it may not go as far as people think. 15 hours a week at $8 an hour is about $480 a month gross[this is without taxes or anything] For this semester, I'm being charged $4000, at a state school[but I'm in grad school though] Let's assume that this person has netted 3840 for the summer[40 hours a week at $8 an hour, gross, not net]. This person is barely paying rent and probably needs a car[this is based on Memphis, a shitty place where they may be splitting a $500 apartment, but where the bus service sucks so hard that well,it sucks a lot] So they'll probably end up in a morass of loans, credit card debt, and probably taking a long ass time to get through school. So yea, they only get bragging rights. I think I'm going to continue being lazy.

No comments: