Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Rachael S explains why nobody cares if someone calls you a cracker ass cracker on the internet.

People are arguing about a bunch of crap. Personally, as a young woman, I know there is a contingent of my generation that are pretty much "omg, it's super scary to be a feminist! because what if the booooys think we're butch?!"* Those people suck. I like Obama better than Hilliary, but it's not like I'm going to not vote for her if she gets the nomination. Yes, Obama is an acceptable black- he doesn't scare the whities, but it's nice to see someone who is reaching across the aisles. Give em hell Obama!


*you think the booooys would be able to distinguish between a girly girl and a butch girl without asking their political convictions, but hey, I don't get paid the big bucks!

For heaven's sake, I really really wish that we didn't have to hear that stupid "Maybe you don't get dates because it looks like your crotch has a lot of mileage on it" line from that annoying guy from What Not to Wear. Really, if a guy is so uptight that he's not going to date a woman because she's not a virgin[although I bet he's no virgin either!]. why would you even want to attract an asshole like that?

uh...I hate those fake ass studies.

No comments: