Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Oh yea, and I'm bitching about health care. The $71 I gotta pay for my prescriptions even though I don't even make any money way way outweighs an omg, tax increase. 71/200= a huge fucking percentage of my monthly wage?!

also, I don't get why judging random people is america's favorite pastime. Really, not all mental illnesses have the same level of severity! Now, I get bad walking depression[I can do things, but boy, it sucks to be me] and the things I can achieve[less than most people- I can go to school and keep a job if I don't go overboard on the hours] are more than what a person who can't even get out of bed most days can do. It's nice that I can drag myself to class, but that doesn't give me an all judgment pass to go whale on folks. Can't we stop picking on the disabled, and start picking on fun feminists instead?

No comments: