Tuesday, November 06, 2007

You can be amused by this quote, while I read and summarize an article about how inner city youth don't use mental health services:

You know, I’ve supported the feminists up until now. I knew it was only a matter of time until they realized that a nice guy like me was exactly what they needed, and that fellatio on demand cannot be seen as demeaning if put in the proper post-structural context. Plus, you know, I completely understood the not shaving thing. Sometimes I don’t shave all weekend! But anyway, if now there is evidence that the feminists are responsible for “Yes, Dear” and possibly even “Everybody Loves Raymond,” I’m afraid I shall have to withdraw my support and go over to some other side. I’ve received very tempting offers from the Stepfords. They appreciate a diamond in the rough. Plus, they are VERY willing to work with me on less crass and intimidating terms for body parts.

No comments: