Friday, March 20, 2009

ETA: IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME VERY SLOWLY THAT THE ISSUE WAS NOT INCLUDING THE EDIT THAT THE WOMAN IN QUESTION REQUESTED Hey, caps lock friday. But I don't really delete unless it's going to kill somebody, and my rantings may amuse you.



Sigh, we need to have two different feminisms. Sadly, I'm of the feminism saying, dude dude dude, good blowjobs are well and good, but forced sexual acts? Not good mojo. Yes, I'm a bad feminist, scaring all the 'good' women away from feminism. But I like being a bad woman. I want to be able to say 'Hey, the fact that your boyfriend is a douche doesn't mean you can't have enjoyable sex one day!', even if it scares women away from feminism. Anything you say can scare someone away. If I say, hey, rich white women with nannies should stop telling us all to quit our jobs and become housewives, I might offend rich white women with nannies.

I'm not seeing why a certain type of woman is more desirable as a feminist than other types of women. If a woman is happy with her life having some dude force his cock down her throat, I'm not making her leave him. I'm not saying you have to leave your rapist woman beating partner. Although, I may be a meanie oppressor and make some noises about a domestic violence shelter or getting a new boyfriend. I'm not saying you have to not spend your whole life basing your self worth on how your thighs look. I'm not saying you have to have a high paying job if you don't want to.

No comments: